Tour the beautiful city of Warsaw in a comfortable 18-passenger air-conditioned coach. Relax and enjoy a small-group tour for a more personalized experience and feel the spirit of the city as the best professional guides take you around historic places of interest. On this 3-hour scheduled sightseeing tour, visit Old Town, the Royal Castle, Jewish Ghetto, Lazienki Park and much more. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Below we present a sample program of this'city tour:
1. The Old Town, included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List
2. The Royal Castle with its Square, residence of Monchars ( 1596 ' 1795 ), as well as the residence of the Polish President in 1918. There is also a chance to see King Sigismund's III Column- the first secular monument in Poland.
3. St.John's Cathedral, a Gothic church and witness to some of the most important events in the history of Poland with sarcophagi containing the remains of eminent Poles.
4. The Old Town Market Square and Barbican.
5. The former Jewish Ghetto, The Memorial to the Heroes of the Ghetto and the real modern work of art ' the building of the Museum of the history of Polish Jews. Umschplag Platz and Mila Street, site of the bunker where Mordehal Anielewicz, the leader of the Ghetto Uprising, committed suicide.
6. The Royal Route, with superb aristocratic residences and famous monuments, including the Holy Cross Church with its urn containing the heart of Fryderyk Chopin ( 1810 - 1849 ).
7. The Royal Park, a walk in the most beautiful park in Warsaw commonly know as Lazienki or 'The Baths' with its 'Palace on the Water', the lavish summer residence of the last King of Poland, Stanislaw August Poniatowski ( 1764 - 1895 ).
8. Other important places of interest: the Tomb of the Unknown Solider, the Monument of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944 and the Monument to the Victims of Katyn.
9. Warsaw Praga District*: the National Stadium, St. Florian's Cathedral; the Orthodox Church, Targowa and Z'bkowska Street, the monument of Brotherhood of Arms, The Koneser -the 19th. century vodka factory, an unique view of Warsaw Old Town from the D'browski Bridge.*This part of city tour is available if traffic allows.