A daily schedule-based sightseeing tour of Warsaw, including a visit in 'azienki Park. A trip to be remembered. Tour the beautiful city of Warsaw in our air conditioned 18-passenger coaches. Relax and enjoy the comfort of sightseeing in a small group. Our professional guides will take you around to the historic places of interest,to let you feel the spirit of the city. During the last stop of the tour there will be a chance to taste traditional polish beer in one of the Old Town's restaurant.
Departure from your hotel between 17:45 and 18:00.Return to the hotel between 21:00 and 21:30 pm. Available from April 15th till September 30th.
1. The Royal Park, a walk in the most beautiful park in Warsaw commonly know as Lazienki or 'The Baths' with its 'Palace on the Water', the lavish summer residence of the last King of Poland, Stanislaw August Poniatowski ( 1764 - 1895 ).
2. The Royal Route, with superb aristocratic residences and famous monuments, including the Holy Cross Church with its urn containing the heart of Fryderyk Chopin ( 1810 - 1849 ).
3. The former Jewish Ghetto, The Memorial to the Heroes of the Ghetto and the real modern work of art ' the building of the Museum of the history of Polish Jews. Umschplag Platz and Mila Street, site of the bunker where Mordehal Anielewicz, the leader of the Ghetto Uprising, committed suicide.
4. The Old Town, included on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List
5. The Royal Castle with its Square, residence of monchars ( 1596 ' 1795 ), as well as the residence of the Polish President in 1918. There is also a chance to see King Sigismund's III Column- the first secular monument in Poland.
6. St.John's Cathedral, a Gothic church and witness to some of the most important events in the history of Poland with sarcophagi containing the remains of eminent Poles.
7. The Old Town Market Square where you can relax listening to fascinating stories and legends about this magic place and tasting an excellent polish beer .